Marijampole County Women's Activity Center
- Take care of the quality of life of women and the expression of personality both in the private (family, home), and public (labor market, professional, social and political) spheres.
- Promote Equal Opportunities for Women and Men in Civil Society.
- Carry out lobbying activities at state and municipal levels to bring women-friendly laws and resolutions.
- Provide comprehensive support and counseling (social, legal, psychological).
- Organize and carry out preventive, educational activities on reducing violence in society.
- Perform Specialized Help Center functions in Marijampole County.
- Encourage interinstitutional cooperation.
- Participate in activities that reduce poverty and violence in the Suvuva region.
- Organize seminars, conferences, training for women and the public.
- Providing and implementing projects.
- Collaborate with NVOs in Lithuania and abroad.
The mission of Marijampole County Women’s Activity Center is to improve women’s quality of life through information, counseling, representation, support and education.
All rights reserved © 2019 Marijampole County Women’s Activity Center