Take 2 percent its income tax for the activities of Marijampole County Women's Activity Center
Every year since January. 1 d until May 1 d Lithuanian residents, declaring their income for the previous year, 2 percent. will be able to allocate its income tax to a selected non-governmental or budgetary organization. This support does not cost the taxpayer. By May 1 By filling in a simple form, you can get 2 percent. from the last year, the state has paid the income tax paid to the non-governmental or budgetary organization of its choice. If you do not exercise this right, the money will simply remain in the state budget.
How can you allocate your 2% Marijampole County Women’s Activity Center?
The first way
If you have signed an e-banking agreement, you can fill in and send 2 percent. form online. Then you should:
- Enter your online bank and choose an electronic declaration. Then the bank will transfer you to the website of the State Tax Inspectorate together with your identity confirmation and all basic personal data.
- Then fill out the form FR0512 online. All instructions are described in detail.
- Data of Marijampole County Women’s Center that you will need:
Beneficiary code: 193218695
Title: Marijampole County Women’s Activity Center
Account No: LT807181800000071796
Purpose of payment: Support to the organization
The second way
- Take the form from the State Tax Inspectorate (FR0512) or send it to online < / a> print from the website www.vmi.lt .
- At the top of the form, enter your name, surname, personal code, place of residence, email address. email and phone (no other personal information is required!).
- Please note that the form is primary, mark the tax period – for the previous year and enter the details of our organization:
Association Marijampole County Women’s Activity Center
Vytauto g. 20, Marijampole
Company code 193218695
What percentage do you allocate to us
- No need to fill in bank details.
- Sign below.
- Put the form in a simple envelope and paste it on, and sign it on the seal.
Fill in the form in printed letters. If you fill in the annual income declaration, 2 percent the request should be handed over to her. If 2 percent For multiple organizations, it’s important that you complete one, not multiple, forms because only the percentages specified in one form are transferred. Details about 2 percent: www.labdara-parama.lt
The mission of Marijampole County Women’s Activity Center is to improve women’s quality of life through information, counseling, representation, support and education.
All rights reserved © 2019 Marijampole County Women’s Activity Center